Monday, June 8, 2009

Just a thought

I was clicking through blogs and I saw that Leah had posted a picture of her son in a power rangers outfit. I remember when I was growing up my mom actually made the customs for us. The Power Rangers one that is. I remember one year being the green ranger and next the white ranger. I was always up on the latest Power Ranger trends but I mainly picked those characters because I thought the guy playing it was hot.
Turns out that the character in the show turns into a Doctor who would have thunk eh? It got me all nostalgic. So I think that I should do something very fun and playful artwise. Maybe make a blog background or draw on graham crackers. Who knows!
In other news operation brewery pub is going well I think. Spent 98% of the weekend working on the business plan and its looking like some back robbing is in order. Other than that everything is shaping up rather nicely.

No comments: