Friday, April 10, 2009

Skeleton Boy

I have been playing Skeleton Boy nonstop since I bought it yesterday and I like it alot. It gets me pumped up and I am all singing and grabbing at my clothes and acting like I am on stage. Good fun good fun indeed.
Anyway I am wondering what everyone is doing for Easter. Who's spending it with their families and who is spending it online on Etsy? I got a lot of questions about whats going on with Blu and for that I will update Blu's blog which you can find here.
I have a story to write to complete my weekend and I am heading to Katie's for Easter. I may even get some snugglies before then. Who knows.
Me and V just played Rock Band for like a billion hours and it felt good until my butt cheek collapsed and decided it didnt want to be a butt anymore. Lame on its part. So we stopped playing and got some nasty Little Ceasers pizza. I remember when Little Ceasers was amazing. It had a certain taste and smell and you just felt excited to have it. Now its like OMFG *spits out chunks of pizza* What happened to my child hood? Eh, *eats a fake pepperoni*
So whats new with me? Whats new with you? Lol, I actually read my blogs but no one is really updating. Little Papoose talked about her package from Nemesis Production, Heathens Hearth reached 900 sales....I like pudding?
Lol, so I am reading your blogs I swear I just dont seem to be responding. Except I do stalk Mike's Hemp Bracelets and I do respond to his blog...and Charlie Carter should update her blog.
Now that I am done blaming everyone else for me not posting blogs here is some magic for you:

6 comments:

esque said...

Ahhhh, floating heads! Wowza! And that one guy looks like Ashton Kutcher! But it's a song I def could get used to! Sorry about your crappy pizza, the little ceasars out here is pretty decent. Big news for me.On my blog. Tomorrow.

-bff

ps: glad you are back. mwahh!

ClemArt Design said...

Awww *blushes clem style* I need to send you a post card or something. I am slacking on that. I just havent had the time to do things.
I will read your blog tomorrow as long as it isnt after my trip. I am bringing my laptop but I am not too sure if I will be able to use it.

Michael said...

Oooo, I have a stalker! I love it...haha. I am going to be spending Easter with the family. Hope you have a fun weekend!!!

Ink with Heather said...

ahhh alas i'm alone for easter, hubby is gone all month, i will be in chat room, and my scrapbooking room making stuff. hope to see ya in chat :)

ClemArt Design said...

Lol of course you do Mike!

ClemArt Design said...

Awww, if you mean "excited to talk to you in chat while my hubby is away (wink wink nudge nudge) lol then you will be having a good easter!