Monday, May 11, 2009

Go Clem Racer Go!

I've started putting up the new stuff in my shop. If you guys notice I added two blog backgrounds and there is more on the way. You can expect to see new banners and new banner sets also. So that gives you a bigger chance to expand from blog to shop. I also going to put back up the listing for card design and a few other goodies which is also a general plus.
I got my package from Auntie Dis today and loved my candle! I even left her some feedback that went a little something like this:
"Oh, whats that? Amazing? Oh yes it is very amazing. I love the way my bedroom smells and the way she gave me extra goodies and I also love her so that works too. Amazing and if you dont agree something is wrong with you....horribly wrong with you."
So that means its the honest to Clem truth on how awesome it is. I got a sample of the Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper and when this Cactus Sea Salt runs itself down that will be my next grab.
koi fish bg

No comments: