Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wherewithal

Is wherewithal a word? It must be...what does it mean. I should probably look it up before I make it a blog title but I wont. Anywhoot....
So it seems that I thought I had been updating my blog but hadn't. I told you guys last time about how I watch myself and wonder why this person never updates? Well I did it again. Except this time I remember telling myself to update and clicking on my blog and then insta fail.
In other news YAY! My re-branding of myself is in process. A few of you may have noticed that my shop has changed and my website home page has changed. Next is my blogger banner and icon followed by my twitter background. I am really immersed in this one so its exciting. I am sure the whole blue print steam punk thing was cool for a while but its time to let that trend go.
I am going to the Cinn Zoo Saturday YAY! ZOOOoooooooooooooo. Which means road trip and some good time with friends and the animals. Also *looks around* Star Trek comes out. I know I know I know nerd alert but its not even that. I saw Wolverine already and now its time for a newer more cooler version of everyone except Spock and I cant wait to see the movie.
newbgwebsite

No comments: