Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Draw this out

I made my way to the bus stop and saw a bus coming at a different one, as I boarded the bus I asked the driver if he was going to loop back down to Downtown. He told me "No, no I'm done for the day. I can take you up further to catch the number one though." Awesome because I was going to catch the number one anyway its just why walk a mile when the bus will drive me two and get me to where I need to be.
I was kicked off the bus at its last stop in the dark. Rain ran down the over hanging bus stop and was currently trying to splash me. I couldn't sit and I couldn't lean because everything was just too wet. I stood awaiting the number one a poor decision on my part...
As the bus pulls the driver opens her door. She pulls out a cup from Mc Donalds and I ask "Are you taking a break." Instantly the bitch fest begins. "I drove all the way from Renyoldsburg. I think I deserve a break don't you!"
I quickly went whoa "I was just asking if I could get on the bus." I got on the bus and went to sit down. "Are you sitting up here with me?" She said and raised her hands. "Excuse me?" I said with a confused look on my face. "Are you sitting on up here with me! I'm on break I mean really! Are you going to sit up her with me!"
I held up my hand and ran to the back of the bus.
I was pissed, livid pissed. I am a friendly "Hey how are you doing? Would you like some cookies? I love cookies."
Good god what is wrong with people.
So in that respect, I am pretty grouchy still...hmmm maybe I should draw this out.

No comments: