Thursday, December 11, 2008

Moose!!!!!!!!!

My friend does to the fact art sculptures and for about a year and a half she has been obsessing over moose. She made this beautiful moose sculpture and hasn't finished it in a year. He is baked and primed but he is just sitting there. Among the other things there are huge dragons and also a life size dinosaur she is making but she hasn't finished them yet. So when one of my other friends starting making diecast models for Warhammer I had to get in on it. There is no way all of us can keep half assing everything. I refuse to finish my website, she refuses to finish sculptors, and he refuses to work on things before the last minute. If we could all combine are talents we would be badass!!!!!!
Anyway here are some logo sketches for him...


vicecaster

No comments: