Monday, November 10, 2008

Burning Down the House

I live in a basement apartment and sometimes it gets dried out. I have every pipe in the building running through my apartment...which means whenever someone turns on the heat I get it. So I basically have 55 apartments worth of heat in my apartment.
I like to do what my mom did when we were growing up, which is fill a pot with hot water and set it to a low setting and put smell goods in it(oils). Its asks as a cool and fragrant humidifier allowing me to keep from drying out and still have an awesome smelling apartment.
I woke up this morning at 2am, 5am, and 7am not even noticing that the pot was still on. I finally got up 10 am and it was like SWEET SUGAR DADDIES. Lol, good thing for me Kris spent the night and had turned off the now scorched no longer smelling good pot. But I didn't dry out all night :)
In other news:

Sometimes I get a little over creative and then find I have nothing to do with it. So I figure I will try to offer a new wallpaper every month. They may not have anything to do with the season or holidays for the month but they will be kick a**. So if you click on the link it should take you to a page on my photobucket account. Click on the image and save as and set it to your desktop. You know you want to :)

Nov Desktop

No comments: