Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Writings of a Writer

As most of you know I have been playing Fable 2 non-stop and I am heavily addicted. In the game you can collect peoples journals and if you press "a" they start to talk to you. I played Fable 2 late into the night last night(1:30 amish) and found myself listening to the diaries and journals of the characters in the game. AND I must give props to the people who wrote these and the voice actors. I found myself feeling pity for the supposed lead villian (even though he is already dead now). He lost his family and built a huge spire to bring them back to life. The spire will only grant one wish its just that people are being enslaved to work there. He talks about everything and how he woke up from nightmares very compelling. My favorite diary of course is that of Revear. He is a sex addict and alcoholic and its just nice to here him chatter about being "too tired to inject" his guests. Lol, I love it. His shining moment is when you listen to him talk about how he killed a town because of his own fear of death and aging.
Its amazing that something can be so time consuming and yet rewarding in other areas. Best books on tape by far. In other news I just talked to the head director for the upcoming Rockettes show and let me just say I MUST SEE IT. I also have to start on my article for it right about nooooooowwwwwww.

The Champion:
thechampion

Because of Love:
becauseofove

No comments: