Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oh Tis Saturday!

Well hello hello! At 2 am in the morning Kris got in the bed and started talking and basically what I heard is "Your water is cold". So in my mid sleep thoughts I said "I'm not drinking any water." What Kris really meant was the fact that I had no hot water.
The pipes all day had been screaming and popping and apparently it hurt itself and pop a gasket. So therefore I had no hot water. I woke up this morning and there was a trickle of water coming out of my faucet. I walked outside in just a jacket and some sweat pants and took out the trash. I hit the cold air and my face screamed. I quickly went back inside and checked the mail...spam..spam and on my way out the mail man was coming in to deliver todays mail. I bucked up and went out to the rental office and told her I had no hot water. "Oh they fixed that this morning". I then walked back in the freezing cold and turned on my water and in a time span of 15 mins it was magically working. Yes of course magic....


Julian's Bedroom:
juliansbedroom

Freezepop:
freezepop

No comments: