Thursday, March 5, 2009

Clem of Hardy Mc Clear

I lost...with great skills I leaped over creamy soap moats and shot dragons made of creamy soaps in the eye and it wasnt enough. I give in....
Misty the Mosity Cream Girl : 3 billion
Clem of Hardy Mc Clear: .....2.5

It seems that even though clear soap still sells more on etsy creamy soap is preferred. I wonder why?

Anyway I lost so here is my end of the wager. Misty gets a girlie banner because she wanted one and I was like not by the hair of my chinny chin chin. So it seems she grabbed some of that invisible hair ripped it out and served it with a nice cool glass of "Yeah now what bitch!"

SO for you Misty you best use this banner ya hear? Or I's bee comin by real soon...real soon.

heathens hearth

So with that being said wouldnt it be awesome if there was like a soap that was both creamy and clear? One that was both orange and blue??? Like my awesome logo????? I wonder.......

12 comments:

Michael said...

Awwww, I'm sorry that you lost. Haha

Nemesis_Productions said...

*sniff sniff*

Are those custom orders I smell?

;p

esque said...

Lol, 3 billion?! Aww, better luck next wager!

-bff

WickedSoaps said...

I think I just peed myself from laughter...

Heathen's Hearth said...

If it makes you feel any better....every time she sticks that banner up i'm going to replace it with the one thats up now with dragons blood and leather.

*shudders* at the pink-ness of it.

NotQuitePhotoJENic said...

you got yer booty handed to ya clem!!

<3
Jupita

ClemArt Design said...

Yeah I know mike pretty depressin :(

ClemArt Design said...

Lol, you just might Nemsis!

ClemArt Design said...

Lol, aww ty Bff! You know I love to wage wars on etsy!

ClemArt Design said...

Lol, well I hope you cleaned up that pee!

ClemArt Design said...

Ha ha Amy!

ClemArt Design said...

Lol...yes I sadly did Jupita!