Friday, January 9, 2009

The Grinch, Scrooge, and Clem

There is a certain feeling creeping up and I am not sure what it is. I feel like Ebenezer Scrooge when x-mas is around or the Grinch when he is standing over Whoville with all of the stolen gifts. I can't sleep and my eating schedule is way off. Could it be this very nice corporate created VALENTINES DAY! I feel like I should be celebrating it more or at least go get a Valentine and then do the shameful "dump" after v-day.
Or maybe I am just thinking about the idea of "Love" too much. With the world crashing and burning like it is what will be left of anything? Is love truly forever? Can I have cookies?????
These are questions that I need answered and fast...lunch time is quickly approaching.


Old loves and Old Frames:
oldlovesoldframs

No comments: